Bolton Veterinary Hospital is taking additional precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our clients, pets, and the people who care for them. All appointments are currently being done through curbside service.
Our main building is functioning as an emergency clinic. Wellness appointments are being scheduled at our Corner Clinic for new puppy/kitten initial vaccine series, adult dogs & cats requiring a rabies booster, and a limited scope of minor health concerns.
- Upon your arrival: If you have a cell phone, remain in your vehicle; when you book your appointment we will give you a number to call upon arrival. If you do not have a cell phone, go to the Discharge/Emergency entrance and ring the bell.
- For all appointments, owners are required to hand their pet off to a staff member at the door; a doctor will speak to you on the phone once they have examined your pet.
- You may check in on your smartphone from our parking lot for office visits via this link: MyVetServices.com/bolton, or if you have a QR reader on your phone, you can use the QR code which appears on signs in our parking lot & on our front door.
- We ask that you wear a mask during all interactions with our staff.
- If you have increased risk of coronavirus illness, please consider rescheduling any routine care appointments you have scheduled.
- If you are not feeling well and have concerns about your pet: As always, call us to speak to a doctor who will determine if your pet needs to be seen. If your pet does need to be seen, we will give you a number to call upon arrival, and our staff will bring your pet inside. Once your pet has been evaluated, you will receive a phone call or video-chat from the doctor.
- All your pet’s medications can be filled via our home delivery pharmacy at boltonvh.vetsfirstchoice.com. Check out the site for specifics, or call 888-280-2221 to get set up. Some prescriptions can be filled via local human pharmacies as well.
- Medication *refill* pickup at our hospital is available from 8AM – 8PM.
Your safety, and our staff’s safety, is of utmost importance. We have increased our cleaning and disinfecting protocols of high-use surfaces throughout our hospital.